Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Confidence

So I wanted to talk about this today because I went to see my therapist today and we talked about this Subject. Myself I don't have a lot of confidence and I guess it started ever since when I was little and I got Picked on by other people. Since then I haven't really had the Confidence to do stuff because I would feel like I wasn't good enough or doubt my self. I Learned that If I work at it I can get the confidence that I want. I know it's easier to say it than do it but If you work at it you can have the confidence your self. I know there is more people out there with the same problem that I have and I just want to say that your not alone and that We can eventually get the confidence we want. She taught me that you have to believe in yourself and when you do Confidence will come more easier. What she wanted me to do was make a Collage about stuff that makes me happy and every day when I wake up to look at that and let those bad emotions go away. I feel that everyone should do this it can help you realize whats Important and help you feel that you enough Confidence to do what you want. No matter how old or young you are you can have Confidence and believe that you can do the things you really want to do. I know I just have to stop thinking about the Negative things and just stay focus on the Positive. It will help you believe in your self more and get you the self achievement you want. Hopefully I will start to gain the Confidence that I want, I know it will take some time but I believe that I can get it.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment