Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Fun Random Tag

Hey guys to I just found out I was Tag by 21SaraLoves to do this Tag. SO I thought I would share some stuff about me.

1. Favorite Nickname? My Friends call me Shorty or Crissy. Shorty because I am only 4'11.2. Favorite Color? Yellow Is my Favorite. Has been since I was Little.3. Are you outgoing? Yes I am. And I get Hyper on my Own I don't need candy to start it lol
4. Are you more cautious or curious? I would say more Curious
5. Cat lover or dog lover? I would say a Dog Lover because cats tend to get on my nerves more.
6. Goldfish or shark? haha Goldfish
7. Do you like the movie Jaws? Um I can't remember If I seen it or not. I don't watch a lot of scary Movies.
8. Scary movies or comedies? Comedies. Just because I love when They can put a Smile on my face.
9. Are you social? Well at First I am not but When I open up to someone I just never stop Talking.
10. How many schools have you attended? Elementary 3, Middle 1, High School 1
11. Do you know sign language? I know How to do my Name thats about it lol
12. Can you dance? Not good at Freestyle but Choreographs I can do really well. I use to be in Drill Team.
13. Texting or talking on the phone? I hate talking on phone so texting is what I love
14. Do you sing in the shower? Haha Yea Sometimes I do
15. What are you wearing right now? White T-Shirt and Black Shorts
16. How charged is your phone right now? I would say about 85% Charged
17. Are you eating something right now..If so what? Nothing Now
18. Favorite sport? Doesn't have One
19. Favorite song of the moment? Plain White T's "Swing to Rhythm of Love"
20. What time did you wake up today? about 12 something


So i Hope this Help you get to know me a little better :)


I tag Whoever wants to do this. I would Like to see what Yours Would Say!!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment