Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

How I Relieve my Stress? -Listening to music

So Lately I been under Stress because of school and my Health has been a roller coaster so Something that has always calmed me down was music. Here Is a List of Artist that has always seem to calm me or has got me feeling good.

1. Carrie Underwood "Carnival Ride Album"
2. Taylor Swift "Speak Now Album"
3. Sugar Land
4.Lady Antebellum
5. Avril Lavigne "Goodbye Lullaby Album" <3
6.Michael Buble 
7. Pink "Fuckin Perfect" <3 this song. 
8. Christina Perri "Jar Of Hearts"
9.Lady Gaga (Puts me into a High Energy mood)
10. Plain White T's 
11. The Ready Set
12. Paramore

"Music has always been something That people can turn to, it makes you feel like you can express yourself"

I feel that This helps Me so If your having a bad day or feel alone turn to music because it will always be there for you. It can help you feel calm or put you in a mood that you feel like You can do Anything.

Love,
Ces <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment