Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Quick Update....

  Hey Guys sorry I haven't done a Post lately I just been having a lot going on with School and With my Health. I was in the Hospital a Couple of days ago because I was Vomiting for 3 days and was becoming dehydrating. The Doctors had to put fluids back in me and they couldn't let me leave till my Heart Rate was down. It was really high that day.
  Also Yesterday Was my Birthday and I turned 19 :) Me and my mom and Bro went to go see Scream 4. The Movie was pretty good better than I thought it would be. After that I had my Math College Class and It was my Final Exam. The test was Pretty hard and I couldn't remember much of how to do some Problems. Math really is not my easy subject to do.
 Update: So Basically I am now on Temporary Leave at my Job I can't work again till Aug. :/
Anyways so Hopefully things will get better for me but you can never know what life is gonna bring to you.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment