Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Update On School Life

Hey Guys So Here is where I am gonna talk about My School Life. I am majoring in right now is Child Development. I take classes at MCC, I take 3 Child Development Classes and one Math Class. The Classes I took this Semester wasn't that all bad. They are pretty easy course except for Lab Hours, Because as of right now I am behind on Lab hours. Lab is where you observe children and you do assignments and projects on them. Now I love kids expecially when I get to interact with them. They always know how to make me smile or to make me laugh when I am having a bad day. Now the reason why I am behind is my health, it is hard for me to do Lab when I get weak. If I don't finish 32 lab hours for each class I have to get a Incomplete till I finish the Lab Hours. So I am trying my best to get as much done as I can because I only have 3 more weeks left of this Semester.

The Child Development Classes are:
1. Observation and Assessment
2. Curriculum
3. Educating Young Children

Next Semester I am going to talk to my Academic Advisor before I start the Fall Semester just to make sure of my Doubts. I still wanna work with kids but I was thinking of either working as a Child Psychologist or working in a Adoption Center. I also am Thinking about taking Photography Classes because I love taking photos and I kinda wanna be a Wedding Photographer.

P.S This Summer I am not taking any Classes. I do have the option of taking Classes but I wanna take a break and just work this Summer. This Is my own choice and I think it will be best for me to do.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment