Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

April 2011 "My Faves"

Hey guys so Today I have my Favorites that I been Loving for the month of April. First I will start with Beauty Products there is a Few that I have loved this month.

Beauty:
ELF I have Been Using All This Month I have been Loving Their  Lipsticks, Blush, and Eyeshadows.


This Product I use Every night before I go to bed. And It helps Relax me.

 

Ever Since I got this for Christmas A Couple of Years Ago this has been my Number one favorite Scent.


NonBeauty:

Favorite Movies I have been Loving this Month is:
1. A Walk to Remember
2. Lemonade Mouth
3. Titanic
4. 10 things I hate about You

Favorite Songs:
1. Perfect by Pink
2. Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood
3. What the Hell by Avril Lavigne 
4. Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's

Favorite Color: YELLOW!!! :)

Favorite Quote: "The secret of Health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, nor to anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." --Buddha

Love, 
CES <3




1 comment:

  1. Hey! My fave color used to be yellow too ;)
    Only I love purple now <3

    http://fashionista-marika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete