Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Love Is Louder Than.......The Pressure To Be Perfect


Hey Guys Today I am talking about something that holds a special place in my heart, and all of us should understand why. We all have felt the pressure that we have to be perfect it's either with our height, weight, beauty, or just having to be something that we are not. I don't care who likes Demi lovato but I do and I feel that what she has been through that she can relate to us on a level that we can understand. She has been through rehab and is now being a role-model for us who think we always have to be perfect when really we just need to be our self. There is 74% of Teens and Young women who feel The Pressure to Be Perfect. Also School is the #1 Pressure for Teens and Young Women. It doesn't have to be that way we just need to find a way that we can just get through it because It will get better it just takes time and I know this because I been through High School and I know How tough it was for me to try and fit in somewhere. If You need someone to talk to you can always talk to your Parents, Friends, or just someone you can trust. There is many ways we can relieve our stress you can do this by talking to someone, Listening to Music, Painting, Exercise or even dancing. There is always a way. You just have to believe in your self and just remember that to always be your self. You should never have to be pressured into doing something you don't want to do. 
SPREAD THE LOVE!!!!!!!!

*When you feel like you'll never measure up, Remember the Love and Support from your Family and friends is Louder than that negative voice in your head. Write "Love is Louder than The Pressure to Be Perfect" on Your Hands!! And take a Picture and post it on your Blog, Facebook or even Twitter. Show everyone that Love is more Important than the Pressure to be Perfect. 
You can go to Seventeen.com/demilovato To see Demi new PSA and to send in the Photo of Yourself spreading the Message.*

I Feel Pressured to: Be a More Outspoken person and to look more prettier than everyone thinks I am. Just to be me is all that matters to me and if anyone doesn't like it than oh well. I am not going to change for anyone and you shouldn't have to either.

Credit: All goes to Seventeen Magazine And Demi Lovato.

P.S- We all can help each other if we spread the message. You can even do this as a Tag and talk about what you feel Pressured to be or to do. Help Spread the Love!!!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment