Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Outfit Of The Day #1 Thursday

Hey guys so this is my very first post on Outfit of the Day. Today I will show you what I am wearing, It is Casual but has some style to it.

Here Is the Shirt: The Shirt Is a Tank Top with Black and White Roses. Has a Lace wrap. I got it at Sears.


Okay Next Is Pants and Shoes: I am just wearing Skinny Jeans from Walmart and The Flats are from Payless.

As For Jewelry: This I got From HotTopic. It's Silver and has Little Diamonds on It.

 Face:
1. Maybelline New York Super Stay Makeup 24HR
2.ELF Tinted Moisturizer
3.Almay Clear Complexion Makeup (Ivory)
4.ELF Concealer
5.Almay Wake Up Hydrating Makeup
6. ELF Healthy Glow Luminance
7.Physicians Formula Glow and Mood Boosting Blush (Natural)

Eyes:
1. ELF Brightening Eye Color in Drama (Used a Sparkle Gray Color)
2. ELF Mascara 

Lips:
1. Rimmel London Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss in Fuchsia Theraphy 

Thanks and comment if You like these!!

Love, 
CES <3  

2 comments:

  1. the lace detailing on the shirt is cute! i use the mood boosting bronzer and it smells great, does the blush smell good too? bought it for the cute, pink heart in the middle of the bronzer, can't lie...the look totally suckered me in! hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)
    Yes The Blush Smells really Good!! I just can't figure out what it smells like though lol
    Thanks for following :)

    ReplyDelete