Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Not so Good friday....But Happy Earth Day!

Hey guys So today hasn't been a good day for me. I Started my day off early because I had to be at work at 7:30am. So when I got to work we had no Power so no one could shop (Working at a Grocery Store) So I had to clean up around the store. Which I don't mind doing. Well I had to give my Manager a Paper about my health because if you read my older post it talks about my health and I have a hard trouble working with my disease. My Manager told the head boss and He told me that He doesn't want me to work untill my health is better kinda like a Temporary Leave. It was really upsetting to me because Now I have no Idea what I am going to do about money and for college. I am about to be 19 this week and it has been really tough for me lately I am just trying to stay positive and strong but it is really hard for me to do so. Now today is not over yet so maybe I can get some hope because I really need some right now.

EARTH DAY
Anways today is Earth Day So I hope people will do their part in trying to do something to clean up our earth, one little thing can help change the world. Mine will be for me today to save energy and water because Less is always better.
Not a lot of people in the world have electricity or Water so we need to appreciate what we have and understand that what you have you should be blessed about. 

So Hopefully the rest of the day will go a lot better than it has but we have to just have hope and stay strong.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment