Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday was filled With...OOTD #3, New Haircut, and a Lazy sick Day

Hey Guys so I wanted to put this up yesterday but couldn't because of my Health. I had to spend the rest of the day relaxing and by a Trash Can :/ Anyways two days ago before Easter I went to go get a Haircut because I needed something different, my hair was getting to dull. So Here is a Picture of what it looks like now so Enjoy:


Now on to my Easter Outfit. My family and I really didn't do anything special but I just wanted to dress up and Wear some Makeup. At the end I will show a Pic of how I wore my Makeup and the Products I used.

Here Are Some Pics Enjoy:






Makeup Products I used Were:

Face:
1. Hard Candy Just Face It One Step Foundation. (It is in Fair and is a all in one; Foundation, Primer, Concealer, and a Powder)
2. Almay Clear Complexion Makeup (Ivory)
3. ELF Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 (Ivory)
4. ELF All Over Color Stick (Ivory)
5. ELF Under Eye Concealer
6. Elf Clarifying Pressed Powder (Ivory)
7. ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder (Luminance) 
8. Physicians Formula Glow and Mood Boosting Blush (Natural)
9. Hard Candy Glow all the way 

Eyes:
1. ELF Duo Eye Shadow Cream Sugar Cookie (I used the Light Pink all over the Lid as a Base)
2. ELF Brightening Eye Color Pretty in Pink (Purple in inner corner and Pink on rest of lid)
3. ELF Brightening Eye Color in Drama (Used Shimmery Gray color over the Lid and Crease)
4. L.A Colors Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in LolliPop (Used on Inner corner)
5. ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Purple
6. Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara

Lips: 
1. Maybelline Lipstick in 40 Glossy Grape
2. Maybelline Shine Sensational Lip Gloss in Glamorous Guava

Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment