Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Haul #1 (Elf,Revlon,NYC,Covergirl,etc...)

Hey Guys so This Is my first time doing a Haul for my Blog. I got these a Couple of days ago at my Local Grocery store and I am always looking for deals. I bought everything my self just so everyone knows. I just thought I would share what I bought just in case you are looking for something new to try out or wondering about a product your not sure to try out. Not all these products I have tried out yet but for the ones I have I will do a Mini Review on them on this Blog Post. So Lets Get Started!!

Oh sorry for the Quality using my camera on my phone :/
SO to start out I bought these at Walmart for a Great price but can't actually remember what they were because I always throw it away. So In this Picture I got Hard Candy "Just face It" In the light Shade they have. I love This Because It's a all in one, it is a foundation, Concealer, Powder, and a Primer. I thought it was so cool when I saw it and I just had to try it out. I tried it out yesterday and I love how smooth it goes on and it does help with my horrible under eyes. I really Recommend that you should at least try it out! Next is the NYC Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in 926 White. Now I picked this out because I needed something to brighten up my eyes especially in the morning because I look so dead. I have tried it out but I am still trying to decide if I like it or not. Last in this picture is the Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow in Twilight Rays. It has 8 shades and Matte, shimmer, and High-Pearl. Now I haven't try this out yet but I decided to do a Swatch to see if these are pigmented and most of them are really pigmented so thats a good thing. It has navy blues,white, pinks,greys and purples.



Alright Next is all about the Lips! Now when I started out buying Makeup and wearing it I never really liked wearing Lipstick but for some reason just one day I started to wear it more and just liked the Pop of Color it gave me. Now I do have hard trouble finding colors that look good on me because my skin is so fair and it is hard to find a color that looks good on me. So this is what I found... First is the Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain and Balm in Passion. I heard really good reviews about it so I decided that I should give it a try. I haven't though tested it out yet but when I do I might do a Review on it to let ya'll know what I thought. Next is the Covergirl OutLast Lipstain but I don't know what Color it is in but the number is 547 if that helps. I haven't tried this out yet either but I will soon. Last and What I really love is the CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balms. I really love the colors and how smooth it goes on my lips. I have Tulip, Coral, and Sandstone. All these colors look great on my lips my fave is Tulip.

Okay Last of my Haul is my Favorite makeup brand ELF. I love this makeup because it's really cheap but at a good Quality. When I started to wear Makeup I started out wearing this Brand. Now I got this Online and I only Paid $28 for this Makeup shown in this Picture which I think is a good deal except for the shipping cost. Also It didn't take that long to show up at my door step. First I will start on the Left, Which is Elf Matte Lip Color in Coral and Teal Rose. I tried both of these and I love them. The Quality of them is really good and when you apply it to your lips it's really smooth when it glides on. I usually will put some lip gloss on top to finish the look. The Color that is my favorite is the Coral now I never really wore Coral so this is a new and different look for me which I like. Next is the ELF Beauty Book Neutral. I really wanted to try this out to see how they would look and last on my eyes. Though I haven't tried this out yet but when I do I also Might do a review on this too. Next I been looking for a Powder to go on Last to my face to finish the look and so i wanted to try ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory. I have tried this out recently and I am still trying to decide if I like it so I might need to wear it more. Now is the ELF Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Peaceful Pink. I really Like these because my lips get really dry and cracked so I put this on and it makes my lips kinda relax more and moisturized. I now own Peaceful Pink and Mellow Melon. Last is the ELF All Over Color Stick in Lilac Petal. I loved in Elf Color stick in I think in Ivory so I thought I should try the Lilac Petal. I tried it as a Blush and It looked good.

So I hope this Helped a bit and Ya'll Enjoy it. If you want me to try out a Beauty Product let me know in the Comments.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment