Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This or That Tag 2011

Hey! So I was Tag by 21SaraLoves to do this Tag.

FASHION?
Tribal or Aztec? I would say Tribal. Because I am Love the Patterns.
Girly or boho? Girly. Because I can dress up and put on Accessories.  
Floral or paisley? I would say Floral of Course!!!
Chunky or single bracelet? I prefer Both but I like to Layer different types of Bracelets.
Layered or single necklace? I like Single. 
Shoulder bag or wristlet? Shoulder bag because a Wristlet I would Probably lose. I am bad at losing things.
Nude pumps or red heels? Red Heels. They are more Fun to play around with. And wearing Red Heels make you look Fierce lol.

MAKEUP?
Volumnizing or lengthening mascara? I say Both because I like my Lashes with Length but to have some Volume added.
Smashbox or nars? I don't have these Products where I live.
Foundation or tinted moisturizer? Tinted moisturizer. I hate anything that goes on too thick.
Cream blush or benetint? Cream Blush because I never tried Benetint. 

Liquid liner or gel liner? Liquid Liner is easier for me.
Highlighting or contour? Contour. 
Sephora or ulta? I don't have these where I live. But I heard Ulta is a Good place to shop.

CVS or walgreens? I say Walgreens because I shop there a lot.
Touch up stick or liquid concealer? Liquid concealer. I need a lot of Coverage.
Tanning mousse or tanning bed? I don't use either. 


HAIR?
Feathers or no feathers? I been Dying to try out Feathers!!! I really want one.
Curling wand or curling iron? I say Curling Wand. I need to buy me one though!
Flat iron or blow dryer? Flat iron!

Messy bun or ponytail? I usually do both but I would say Messy Bun.
Braid or fishtail? I never could learn how to do a Fishtail but It looks so Pretty! I wanna try it out sometime.


NAILS?
Nail stickers or traditional polish? Traditional but I never paint my nails they seem not to last long on my nails but I do paint my Toe Nails. 
Sephora by OPI or OPI? OPI
Mac polish or ulta brand nail polish? I have never tried MAC or Ulta. I don't have these Brands where I live.



*I Tag anyone who would like to do this!!!*


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment