Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, August 27, 2011

August Favorites 2011

Hey! So I thought I would put this up already since August is almost over. These months are going by so Fast! So I will do some of my Favorite Beauty products and Non Beauty Products. Also I am gonna add in What Product I hated this month which is gonna be my first time add a Hated product in.

Favorite Beauty Products:


Face: Almay Clear Complexion Makeup (Heals Blemishes) in Shade Ivory
Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
Concealer: ELF Under Eye Concealer 
Powder: Almay Wakeup base makeup


Primer: ELF Eyelid Primer
Eyeshadow: Cover Girl Exact Eye Shadow in 700 Vibrant Browns <3
EyeLiner: Hard Candy Take Me Out Liner in Black
Mascara: Hard Candy Ginormous Lashes Mascara


Hair Product: Garnier Frutis Hairspray


Non-Beauty Products Favorites:


Movie: John Tucker Must Die
Tv Show: Pretty Little Liars and The Lying Game
Songs: Someone Like You by Adele, How to Love by Lil Wayne, and Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae
Gum: Trident
Book: Pretty Little Liars 4th Book
Food: Nachos

Hated Product of the Month: ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory....Why? Because when I wear it, It makes me face look really Orange:( I have a Very fair Skin Tone.

*Next Blog post is Sunday Vlog of week that Past + What I wore to College!!!*

Love,
CES <3



1 comment:

  1. I love the movie john tucker must die! So funny!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete