Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Top 3 Favorite Songs of the Moment

Hey everyone! Today I want to share my favorite songs that I am loving at the moment.

1. I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift
"Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in, so shame on me now. Flew me to places I never been till you put me down oh"
"Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground"
"Oh, Oh, Trouble, Trouble, Trouble"
















2. When I was your man by Bruno Mars
"That I should have brought you flowers and held your hand. Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance"
"Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance, Now my baby is dancing but she is dancing with another man"
















3. Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men
"Though the truth may vary this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore"
"Hey! Don't listen to a word I say, Hey! The screams all sound the same Hey!"

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment