Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Baby Haul #1

Hey everyone! So now that Chloe is here I had a few stuff I needed to pick up for her. I thought I would do a baby haul and show ya'll what I got.

First I picked up some Baby Aquaphor because Chloe skin is a little rough and in some places on her skin it is red. Then I picked up this Baby Magic No rinse wash to try out.














Here is some Pacifier essentials that I needed to pick up. I picked up some pacifier wipes, pacifier clip and two avent pacifiers.















Last is these hands and face antibacterial wipes. Since we can't give Chloe a bath yet till the umbilical cord falls off we decided to pick this up to clean her with. This smells so good!















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment