Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little Nursery Tour: Baby Chloe

Hey everyone today I am going to show ya'll a little tour of Chloe nursery. Now Chloe doesn't have her own room, I share my room with her. Once me and Josh move in together I will do a better nursery tour because then she will have her own room.

First her is a view of her crib. Her crib is right next to my bed so that it is easier at night for me to get her when I need to. Her bedding and mobile is from Sears. The brand is Lambs and Ivy.
















Here is what I use to store Chloe baby essential supplies. The top shelf has a mix of things from blankets, socks, shoes, and first aid essentials. The next shelf is all about feeding, it has bottles and her milk. I also keep her bibs on this shelf too. The last shelf in this photo is where I keep all her bathing and lotion supplies.














Okay the next shelf is all her diaper supplies which includes Pamper Swaddlers Newborn Diapers, Wipes and Changing mats. The very last shelf has diapers that don't fit her yet which are the size 1 diapers. Chloe is in size newborn diapers for right now.















This is Chloe bouncer. We got this at Walmart for about $25.



















*So this is just a little tour of her nursery. I will do a updated one once me and Josh move in together*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment