Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Spencer's Wardrobe for Season 3A

Hey! So today I wanted to do Spencer because all I have left in this series is her and Emily. So I am going to show what they were wearing for each episode, if I like it or not, and If I can find where the pieces came from. Spencer look is classy.

Episode 1 "It happened that Night":
This is what she wore....

I like this look on her she always looks classy.

Blazer: Gap
Top: Lush at Nordstrom
Skirt: Guess
Shoes: Nordstrom





Episode 2 "Blood is the New Black":
This is what she wore...

I like the dress it's cute!

Dress: Lush at Nordstrom
Boots: Charles David
Belt: Kitson
Necklace: Anthropologie





Episode 3 "Kingdom of The Blind":
The Dress that she wore for Episode 3....

I really love this dress on her!!

Dress: DV by Dolce Vita
Shoes: Ecote from Urban Outfitters
Belt: Anthropologie
Bag: Lucky Brand





Episode 4 "Birds of a Feather":
Best I can find of her in this Episode...












Episode 5 "That Girl is Poison":
This is what I can find for her....

Don't really like this outfit.














Episode 6 "The Remains of A":
What I found for this Episode...












Episode 7 "Crazy":
What I found for "Crazy"....












Episode 8 "Stolen Kisses":
What she wore for "Stolen Kisses".....

Didn't really like this on her.










Episode 9 "The Khan Game":
This is her Outfit for this Episode...

I actually like this outfit on her! She looks Pretty.









Episode 10 "What Lies Beneath":
Here is what she wore....

Don't really like the Top.










Episode 11 "Single Fright Female":
This is what Spencer Wore....

This outfit looks good on her.










Episode 12 "The Lady Killer":
Here is what she wore....

This is my favorite on her! So Pretty!!

Tank: Free People
Shirt: Ted Baker
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Hush Puppies for Anna Sui
Belt: Vintage




*Hope ya'll enjoyed this. The last one to my series is Emily!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment