Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, September 3, 2012

August Favorites 2012

Hey everyone August is over and now it's finally September. I am excited for colder weather and for the holidays. So This is gonna be about what I was loving in August. I hope ya'll enjoy this!

Beauty Favorites:

1. Favorite Powder- NYC Smooth Skin Pressed Face Powder in Translucent
This is the powder that I feel works for me. It helps when my face gets oily.












2. Favorite Blush- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral
I really love this blush this color really works for my skin tone.










3. Favorite Primer- ELF Eyelid Primer
This primer is really cheap, it only cost $1 and it works for me.








4. Favorite Mascara- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
I love this Mascara!













Non-Beauty Favorites:

1. Favorite Movie- Total Recall
This movie was really good!!
















2. Favorite TV Show- Pretty Little Liars
Loving this season of PLL!!











3. Favorite Song- Some Nights by Fun.
















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment