Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Delia's Clothing Haul

Hey I have a Clothing Haul that I wanna share with ya'll today that I got from Delia's. I don't have one near me so I go online and look at what interests me. I picked up a few Fall items.

This is a Pretty Little Liar shirt that I got. This is my third PLL Shirt. I got it in a Large since my stomach is getting a little bigger.
Cost: $18.37














I love this Shirt. The material I think is called Burnout but please correct me if I am wrong. On the back there is two bows. I am really loving this color right now.
Cost: $9.99! It was on Clearance.














I got this Long Sleeve Floral Shirt. I thought this would be perfect for Fall and to add some color. I got it in a Large.
Cost: $7.99! Got it on Clearance.














I bought this Plum/Wine color Tank. I thought this color is perfect for Fall and for layering with stuff.
Cost: $5.99! Was on Clearance.














Another Long Sleeve top that I got and this is in Emerald.
Cost: $7.99! Was on Clearance.















I love this top because of the Owl! On the back it has like a x cutout so I would probably wear a tank or a bandeau under the top.
Cost: $12.99














 I love this Mickey Mouse long sleeve shirt!! It's my favorite.
Cost: $18.37















I always wanted a Jean Jacket and I finally got one!!
Cost: $50.00















Love,
CES <3














No comments:

Post a Comment