Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby Essentials Haul #1

Hey everyone so this weekend I did some shopping for some baby supplies because I am about to be out of my 1st trimester.

I Bought Baby Lotion and Baby Bath Wash.

Baby Lotion is from Johnson's and it's the Honey Apple new scent.

Baby Bath Wash is the Baby Magic brand and It's Lavender and Chamomile.











I bought the Avent Baby Bottles. This is a 3 pack. It's suppose to help with colic. It's also BPA Free.















I got the Pampers Wipes for Sensitive skin.
















I bought 2 packs of the Pampers Swaddlers for Newborns. I heard great reviews about these online.















Perfect for the car.
















Baby Monitor.
















*So this is what I bought so far. I don't wanna get things at the last minute I rather stock up while I have the money since I don't have a Job now.*

Love,
CES <3

















No comments:

Post a Comment