Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Pretty Little Liars: Aria's Wardrobe for Season 3A

Hey PLL Fans! Here is Aria wardrobe for Season 3A of Pretty Little Liars. This is the Series that I am doing I already did Hanna so I hope Ya'll go check that one out as well. I show the Outfits, If I like them and where they came from. Some of these pieces you can easily re-create!!

Episode 1 "It Happen That Night":
Here is what she wore that night....

Don't really like the outfit but I love her hair!

Shirt: Pac Sun!!
Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Jacket: H&M!!
Boots: Steve Madden





Episode 2 "Blood is the New Black":
Here is what she wore....

I really love this dress on her!!

Dress: All Saints
Boots: All Saints







Episode 3 "Kingdom of the Blind":
Here is her outfit for Kingdom of the Blind.

I Personally don't like this outfit.

Top: Insight
Skirt: Volcom
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: La Soula
Belt: Betsy Johnson




Episode 4 "Birds of a Feather":
Here is part of what she wore in Episode 4

This outfit I liked but not for me....

I really couldn't find where these were from.








Episode 5" That Girl is Poison":
Here is the Dress she wore at Jenna Party.

I love this outfit on her!

Dress: Guess
Shoes: Sam Edelman 
Earrings: Marc by Marc Jacobs
Rings: Lia Sophia





Episode 6 "The remains of A":
Best of what I can find of a Outfit...

She is dressing really casual here.

Sorry I don't know where these came from.








Episode 7 "Crazy":
Only part of what I can find.

I did like this outfit on her...

Don't know where the outfit came from.








Episode 8 "Stolen Kisses":
Here is the dress that she wore

I like this dress...

Dress: Betsy Johnson
Belt: BCBG
Ring: Rachel Roy
Necklace: House of Harlow





Episode 9 "The Kahn Game":
Here is what she wore

Trying to decide if I like this or not...

Rib Tank: Royal Rabbit
Gold Tank: Express
Pants: Rag & Bone
Boots: Vince Camuto





Episode 10 "What Lies Beneath":
Here is what she wore.

I love this outfit I Personally love yellow!

Don't know where it came from....








Episode 11 "Single Fright Female":
Here is the dress she wore.

Love the Dress!!!

Dress: Anthropologie
Cardigan: Halogen
Belt: Nordstrom
Cuff: Marc By Marc Jacobs





Episode 12 "The Lady Killer":
What She wore....

I like this outfit but not for me

Don't know where it came from....








*I hope ya'll had enjoyed this. Look out for Spencer and Emily's coming soon*

Love,
CES <3









No comments:

Post a Comment