Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another Walmart Haul

Hey! So I went to Walmart yesterday to pick me up a new Laptop and while I was there I picked up a few things.

I bought the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment and Rimmel Stay Glossy in Always Lovely.















This is the Necklace I got. I wasn't gonna get any Necklaces but my mom showed me this and I love it. $6.28















Yes I bought the Breaking Dawn Part 1 and this completes the Saga for now. It was $15.00















These socks are my favorite because they are so comfortable. I only wear fuzzy socks I really hate regular socks because I feel like my feet can't breathe in them. Yes I am weird. They were $2.97 each.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment