Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Ban.Do Planner Spread: How I Decorated It!

Hey everyone so today I am doing my December Ban.Do planner spread! I can't believe I will be done with this planner at the end of this month! Next year I will start planning in my Happy Planner.... I will have one more blog post to wrap up the Ban.Do planner and that will be my top 16 favorite themed spreads for 2016.


Okay so this is how the monthly decorative page looks like for December. I don't really like this one because I feel it should be decorative more festive for Christmas.











This is what the notes page looks like for December.













Here is how I decorated the monthly calendar page!













Here is what the first week looks like....














Here is the second week of December in my planner.













I went kinda crazy for this spread! Third week of December.













This is how I decorated for Christmas Week....














Last week of December.....















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment