Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's In My Purse! Summer 2014

Hey everyone today I am showing you what I carry in my Purse! I used my Samsung Camera which I need to use more often.....

I got my Purse in Hawaii from Claire's. The key charm I bought says "I love Hawaii" I got from the store on the Marine Base.








What's In My Purse?













In the two little pockets I have couple of peppermints and hand sanitizer.








Next I have my wallet which is from Melrose and the butterfly pouch which I use for my change and some cash. I don't remember where that's from I got it a long time ago.






I have sticky notes and a pen.









I have some moist wipes and a nail filer.









Next I have my key chain.









This is my emergency essentials I carry in this makeup bag like medicine and stuff. I did a blog post on this already showing you what's in here.







 Sometimes I carry my Kindle in my purse.









Last thing I carry in my Purse in my weekly agenda. I don't have any college classes but I do have doctor appointments coming up so I like to take this with me.







Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment