Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, June 6, 2014

My Week In Pictures: May 26-June 1 2014

Hey!
I have my week in pictures to share with ya'll today.


Monday May 26 (Memorial Day):
Blueberry Bagel and reading Vampire Academy Frost Bite book #2. I am currently on Chapter 3.
















This is my Outfit of the day for Memorial Day.
















Sitting outside with Grandma (My Mom) while my Dad BBQ. Ignore my small feet!















Chloe was looking at her Grandpa.
















This is what I had for Supper for Memorial Day! Hot Link, Potato Salad, Macaroni and Cheese with Watermelon.
















Tuesday May 27 (Relaxing Day):
Lately I been reading while I eat my Breakfast.
















This is what I had for Lunch! Cheddar and Broccoli Pasta with Toast.
















 Chloe loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! She can almost sit through a whole episode of it.















Chloe loves to climb into things!

















Wednesday May 28 (Went on a Walk):
Me, My Brother and Chloe went on a walk! I usually will take her on a walk after she had a nap and after Lunch.















We saw a horse on our walk today :)
















My brother was walking Chloe.
















I seen this Flower on the walk today but I don't know what's it called.
















My Mom bought these for Chloe. It's Apple and Eve Elmo Punch! It's so cute and Chloe loves it.
















Saturday May 31 (Giving my self a Break):
Chloe loves playing outside on the porch.
















Went to Churches Chicken to use their wifi and got some mashed potatoes and gravy!















Getting caught up on SacconeJoly! I finally seen where Anna had her baby boy!!!















 Half way through Vampire Academy Frost Bite book #2.
















Me and Chloe were watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! She loves Mickey Mouse she gets so excited when it comes on.
















Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment