Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Chloe 15 Month Update: 1 Year and 3 Months Old!

Hey everyone! Chloe is 15 months old which she is 1 year and 3 months old!! Her last update I did was when she just turned a year old and I also did a health update on Chloe. Next update will be when Chloe is 18 months old which is 1 and half year old. Here is Chloe 15 month update.....


Height and Weight: Height is 29 1/4 Inches. Weight is still 20 pounds.

Teeth: Chloe is getting her back molars in so she has been teething a lot lately.

Feeding Schedule: Chloe is now drinking Silk Soy Milk, we found out she is Lactose Intolerant so we had to switch her from whole milk to soy. Chloe gets 3 meals a day and has snack in between. Chloe gets breakfast around 9, Lunch around 2, and Dinner around 5.

Clothing and Diaper Sizes: She is in size 3 Diapers and 12 month clothing.

Sleep Routine: Chloe wakes me up around 8:30-9am she will take a nap around 11-1pm. For past few weeks Chloe will sometimes take only 1 nap for the day so we might be changing her to 1 nap a day but I think it's just depends how tired she is throughout the day. Chloe bed time is 9:30-10pm and we still co-sleep which means Chloe does sleep in the bed with me. Chloe does still wake me up during the night but it is getting better.

Mini Health Update: We actually had to take Chloe to the hospital this month. She was running a 105 fever and was so miserable. They don't know what caused it or what virus she has. She is doing much better now with the antibiotics. Chloe also has to see a eye doctor because of her left eye is a slight lazy eye, she sees the eye doctor in July.

Milestones/Random:

* She loves books!
* She likes to feed me food
* She knows how to get off the couch and bed
* She can give me things now
* She tries to give me kisses. I love it!
* Getting used to wearing shoes
* Almost switched over to sippy cups
* Was fully walking at 14 months

Chloe Can Say:

* Uh Oh
* No
* Cat
* Car
* Hi, Hello, Bye
* Okay
* Yea
* Yay
* Hot

*The next update on Chloe will be when she is 18 Months!*

Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment