Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

What I Use in the Shower: Current Shower Routine and Products 2014 (Spring)

I been seeing a lot of blog post and youtube videos about what people use in the shower and their shower routine so I thought I would share what products I use in the shower.


Shampoo and Conditioner:
Currently I am using Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship for long hair. My hair is getting so long and I was going to cut it short but decided to keep it long so I can curl and braid it when I want to.















Shaving Cream:
I use the Skintimate shaving gel to shave with. I can't use soap because I break out and get red bumps.
















Shower Gel/Body Wash:
I was so excited when I got this for Christmas! It's the Be Enchanted shower gel.
















Body Scrub:
I also got this for Christmas and it's the Aromanice Peach Pomegranate Body Srub.
















Facial Scrub:
I use the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub on my face. I love the way it feels on my face and so far it seems to be working great. My favorite facial scrub right now!















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment