Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Outfits Of The Week: Feb. 3-9 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am showing you all the outfits that I wore for this week. Can't believe it's February and next month is Chloe birthday!!!


Monday Feb. 3:
Floral Top: Rue21
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Boots: Faded Glory (Walmart)

































I washed my hair today so I just decided to put it in a side braid and pull my bangs back with a headband. I am wearing natural makeup, my lips are Revlon Just bitten kissable balm stain in Lovesick. 














Tuesday Feb. 4:
Floral Top: Rue21
Bandeau: Bought in Hawaii
Jeans: 579
Flats: Faded Glory
Cardigan: Melrose












Took the braid from yesterday out and just brushed it a little bit then I pin my bangs back with a clip. 
















Wednesday Feb. 5:
Top: Say Anything (Hot Topic or Spencer)
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Boots: Faded Glory















I just straighten my hair. Natural makeup today.

















Thursday Feb. 6:
Top: Delias
Jeans: Jourdache 
Boots: Faded Glory
Beanie: I got from my daughter father back in high school
































Saturday Feb. 8:
Went to go see Vampire Academy and Went out to eat with a friend.

Top: I love Vampires (I can't remember where it's from)
Jeans: L.E.I
Boots: Faded Glory













Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment