Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Clothing Haul: New shirts + 1st Pair of Boots

I can't remember the last time I did a clothing haul so today I am sharing with you what I got at two different stores. I went to Walmart and Rue21 and got some great sale deals! Plus I finally bought my first pair of boots and I love them.

Disclaimer: I am not bragging I am just sharing with ya'll what I got. I don't do these hauls often but I do like seeing what other people buy especially beauty and fashion.....


Walmart


I love this top I like the studs that it has on the front of the top. This shirt I got in a size small and it was I think $6.99 Brand is No Boundaries.
















Tribal Tank Top $3.88 Brand is No Boundaries

















Heart Tank Top $3.88 Brand is No Boundaries

















I needed more simple color tanks to put under shirts. Black Tank Top $3.88 Brand is No Boundaries.
















Grey Tank Top $3.88 Brand is No Boundaries.

















Rue21


Sun and Moon peace symbol. The back of shirt has a shredded cut out design. Also a crop top. 
















Hunger Games Catching Fire t-shirt!!! 

















Mortal Instruments City of Bones t-shirt!!! I was so excited about this shirt.
















Love your life floral long sleeve shirt. I decided I am going to wear this shirt with leggings and boots.
















Floral top

















I love this top!!!

















First Pair of Boots by Faded Glory


I got these at Walmart for $12.99

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment