Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Drug Store Beauty Haul: Feb. 2014

Hey everyone Today I went to the Drug Emporium for the first time today and I picked up a few beauty products. I found the makeup brand NYX their and I been wanting to buy some of their products for a while now. Can't wait to try these products out!

I use these with nail polish remover and it seems to work better than cotton balls to remove my polish.















China Glaze in Pink Chiffon
















O.P.I in Strawberry Margarita
















 O.P.I in California Raspberry
















Sally Hansen Sugar Shimmer Nail Polish
















Vaseline Healthy Hand and Nail Lotion
















Found NYX!!! I bought 3 Jumbo Eye Pencils in Purple Velvet, Pots and Pans, Electric Blue.















Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color Stick in Sweet Watermelon.
















Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment