Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Health Update and 10/11 Month Postpartum Update: Feb. 2014

Hey everyone today I am doing a health and postpartum update talking about how I been lately... I can't remember the last time I did a PP update so I thought I would share that will ya'll.

The major problem I been having lately is my right wrist, it has been in a lot of pain for the past few months. I personally don't even remember injuring it but some people say I might have Carpel Tunnel which affects the nerves in your hands which I already have nerve damage in both of my legs. I am about to be 22 years old and I already feel like I am falling apart. Anyways I don't have health insurance so I can't go see what I actually did to it so I just bought me a wrap to hold my wrist in place. I hope this helps if not then I am going to get the money and just go to the doctor.

Other health problems I seem to have lately is with my bladder and been having horrible headaches. I have a bladder disease so I am used to the pain but sometimes I just hate dealing with it. Also my headaches seem to have came back again and they are horrible! I have been drinking a lot of soda lately which might be the cause so I am going to try to cut back even though it's hard when I need that caffeine to get through my college classes.

10/11 Month Postpartum Update:

I took my first birth control shot back in November. I been having trouble with my periods again... TMI.... I have been on my period for way over a month now and I hate it! I just don't understand why I have to be on my period for this long it's annoying. I go back to get another shot this month and I am going to ask them some questions about it. I also want to mention that my c-section scar has been hurting me lately and I don't know why. It's like if I turn a certain way it will hurt like I am pulling on it or something. Also my jeans don't fit!!!! I guess I lost too much weight after pregnancy because some of my jeans are way to loose on me.

Here is my 11 Month PP Belly Picture:


















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment