Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Outfits Of The Week: Feb.10-16 2014

Here is what I wore this week.....


Monday Feb. 10: Didn't go to class. Chloe is sick :(

Tuesday Feb. 11:
Top: Motherhood Maternity
Leggings: Target
Boots: Faded Glory















Hair was such a mess so I just wanted it up and out of my face. 
















Wednesday Feb. 12:
Top: Hunger Games (Rue21)
Jeans: Mossimo Supply Co. (Walmart or Target)
Boots: Faded Glory
Jacket: Forever 21














I braided my hair last night then I took it down and left it curly. As you can see I am wearing gold eye shadow with a dark pink lip.
















Thursday Feb. 13:
Top: Rue21
Cardigan: Melrose
Jeans: L.E.I
Flats: Faded Glory














I left my hair natural and braided my bangs back.

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment