Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Outfits Of The Week: Feb. 17-23 2014

This week the weather was mostly in the 70's!!! Here is what I wore this week to College....


Monday Feb. 17:
Top: Walmart
Leggings: Walgreens (Had a sale going on for Leggings)
Boots: Faded Glory















My nails I painted Saturday I used Sinful Colors 24/7. 

















Tuesday Feb. 18:
Top: Walmart
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Boots: Faded Glory
Cardigan: Melrose














Wednesday Feb.19:
Top: Rue21
Jeans: Mossimo Supply Co.
Flats: Faded Glory















Thursday Feb. 20:
Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Melrose
Flats: Faded Glory















I didn't really show pictures of me this week because I mostly wore my hair up in a pony tail all week.
















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment