Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Scarf Collection 2013

Hey everyone!
My signature clothing piece for Fall/Winter is Scarf's so I wanted to show you my collection of scarf's that I have so far. What is your signature piece for Fall and Winter?

This is a black scarf. This is thicker and it is so warm! I think I got this at either Walmart or Walgreens.








This scarf is from Walgreens....









This is also from Walgreens.....









It's a pink lace scarf. I can't remember where I got this at.








I love this scarf! I been wearing this a lot this fall. I got this at Walmart under $5. 








This is a skull and cheetah print scarf. I got this at Rue 21.








Love,
CES <3








No comments:

Post a Comment