Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Revlon Grow Lustrous Mascara Review!!

Hey! So this is my First ever Review on this Blog. So this one just bare with me till I figure out exactly a way I want to do these but IF you have any Ideas on how to Make my Review Posts better then Comment below:)
So I am sure Ya'll have seen the Commercial with Jessica B. in it. Credit of photo goes to: Citrine's Blog. Anyways this Mascara is Suppose to give your Lashes Volume and should make them curl easier. I been looking for a mascara that has More Volume and won't Clump. I got my Mascara at Walmart. I thought I wouldn't like this Mascara but I was really Impressed by it. The packaging is a bit big though as you can tell in this Picture. It's the biggest one I have out of all my Mascaras. I own 2 ELF Mascaras, Hard Candy Mascara, and out of them I like the Revlon Grow Lustrous Mascara the best. It is a Plumping Mascara so it's suppose to make your Lashes fuller and with more Volume.


Here I will show you some Pictures of me with the Revlon Mascara on:























Oh I don't use a Curler to Curl my Lashes, They are just Naturally like this.


























So what Do you think about this Product? Have You tried it out yet?

Love,
CES<3

No comments:

Post a Comment