Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall Loves Tag 2011

Hey! Today is the first day of Fall and I am so glad! I am ready to get rid of this Texas heat. So I thought before I head to work I would do this Tag for you thats Inspired by Fall. I first heard of this Tag on Youtube by a Beauty Guru who i think a lot of people know and she is MacBarbie07 or Bethany. Lets Begin!!






1. What is Your Top 5 favorite Makeup Products for Fall?
-Face: Almay Clear Complexion Makeup Foundation
-Blush: ELF All Over Color Stick in Lilac Petal
-Eyshadow: Cover Girl Quad in Vibrant browns and Wet n Wild Trio Walking on Eggshells
-EyeLiner: ELF Shimmer Eyeliner Pencils in Teal and Purple

2. What is Your favorite Hair Product?
- TRESemme Extra Firm Control all day Humidity Resistance

3. Fall favorite Nail Polish?
- NYC Empire State Blue

4. Fall Scent?
- OutSpoken by Fergie

5. Most Worn Clothing Item and Assesories?
- Skinny Jeans of Course!
- Scarfs! They Spice up any outfit with a Pop of Color.

6. Whose Your Fall Style Icon?
I Love Taylor Swift outfits! I always look to her to see what I can get Inspired from.









7. Your going to a Corn Maze what do You Wear?
- I never really been to one but I would Probably wear Plaid Shirt, Skinny jeans, and Flats.

8. Favorite Halloween Movie?


I love the Series of HalloweenTown!









9. Favorite Candy?
- I am not Big on Chocolate but I do love Skittles!

10. Halloween Costume?
- Thinking about Being a Half Angel and Half Devil

So I Tag Everyone to do this!

Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. half angel, half devil sounds cool!

    www.21saraloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete