Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Ban.Do Planner Spread: How I Decorate It!

Hey Everyone Happy September! Today I am sharing with you how I decorated my planner for September.


This is what the monthly page looks like for this month.













Here is my notes page for this month.














Here is my calendar page. I just kept it very simple.













The first week theme is a pony theme. These stickers are from Dollar Tree.













This second week spread is a hot air balloon theme.













The theme is my favorite for this month and it's a treat theme. I basically just used the Dollar Tree note pads and glued them down to the page. Thin washi is also from Dollar Tree.











This week spread is for my mom birthday. Her favorite color is purple so I used purple flowers. I couldn't find any purple washi tape to use for this spread.











Last week of September is to get ready for October and Halloween. I did a Star Wars theme for this last week.













Love,
CES <3












No comments:

Post a Comment