Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, September 16, 2016

My Legging Collection 2016

Hey everyone today I am sharing with you my leggings collection. I love wearing leggings not only in the fall and winter but also spring and summer. Leggings are my favorite clothing piece to wear.

These leggings I got from my boyfriend's sister so I don't know where she got them from.













These are from my Boyfriend's sister. The inside of these leggings are really soft. Perfect for Winter!












These are from Five Below.














These are also from my Boyfriend's Sister.














These are my favorite leggings that I own right now. I got them from Sears.













These are from my cousin Sarah. She gave them to me as a Christmas present. The outside of these leggings are very soft.












These are from Walmart or Target.














These are from Walmart or Target.














Last I have two pair of black leggings and they are both from Sears.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment