Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Debt Update: August 2016

Hey everyone today I have a Debt update for the month of August!

Student Loans

My total Current balance right now is $7,006.70. Starting in September I will be paying $39.28 every month.













Medical

So in July I went to the hospital twice so I will have more bills than 14 I just haven't got the new bills in yet to calculate it into my debt. I am still currently paying on the surgery I had back in December. The total of 14 is $20,374.01.











Total Debt

My Total debt for August is $27,380.71.















Whats My Credit Score?

So I did have my credit score at 495 but for some reason it drop all the way to 478.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment