Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, August 8, 2016

Dollar Tree Haul: End July 2016

Hey Everyone Today I am doing a Dollar Tree for the end of July. Is anyone else obsessed with the Dollar Tree?

I picked up 2 more of these cleaning wipes because I use these to wipe down counters and to clean Chloe potty's,












I never got this before at the Dollar Tree but I decided to get it and see if it works on my carpets.












I was out of these wipes so I pick this up to try.














I couldn't find the assured brand intimate wipes so I picked these up to give them a try. I use intimate wipes to help me from getting a UTI.












I was almost out of Shaving Cream so I picked this up.













I picked up this travel size shaving cream to take with me when I spend the night with my boyfriend.












I got these hair ties to try out and see if they work in Chloe's hair. Hopefully it will hold her hair in a pony tail better.












My headphones I had stop working so I picked this pair up and so far it works pretty well. Hopefully this pair will last me longer.












I finally found the body shimmer spray!!














I been having some sleeping issues lately so I picked these two up to see if they will help me get some sleep.












Last thing I got was this sticker sheet. I love the theme with the butterflies and the floral.














Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment