Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, August 12, 2016

Driving Update: Speed Issues & Needing Highway Practice

Hey Everyone so today I am doing a driving update just to updated ya'll on how my driving practices have been lately....
My parking has gotten a lot better because before I would park really crooked and my turning has gotten better as well. I am not so nervous as I was at the very beginning!

The main thing I need to work on is my speed adjustment because I can go 30 but anything higher than 30 is a issue for me. I don't know if it just scares me to go higher than that speed or is it because I don't know how much gas to give it and keep my foot there so it can stay at that speed. Can anyone relate with me on this? It just my main issue that I need to work on.

Next thing is that I need highway practice because I haven't been driving on the highway a lot. I need highway practice because where I live I would have to take the highway everyday to get to work. The highway freaks me out a little bit....

My goal is to still go in December to get my driver license. So I still have about 3-4 months to get as much practice in as I can.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment