Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, August 18, 2014

Parenting Must Read Book: Toddler Taming

Hey everyone! So my mom gave me this book to read since Chloe is a toddler now. It's very interesting and it goes over a lot of topics that have to deal with your child being a toddler. I like reading it when I have questions about why is Chloe doing a certain thing or just to get more information about her being a toddler and her developmental stage. Such things like potty training, sleep, eating habits, tantrums, development and common childhood illnesses.





















Here are some of the topics they go over such as Toilet Training, Tantrums, Crazy Habits, Feeding Habits, Toddler Proofing, Sleep Problems, and Common Toddler Illnesses.







Check out this book if you have a Toddler and want to know more information about this important stage in their life. I am ready to see Chloe grow and see her learn new things.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment