Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter Collection 2014

Hey everyone! Today I am showing you my collection of Revlon Lip Butters because I love them. They are amazing so I wanted to share my collection with you











I tried to put it in order from light to dark. From light there is Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart, Wild Watermelon, Candy Apple, Berry Smoothie, and Raspberry Pie. 






This is the Strawberry Shortcake. Kinda like a baby pink color.








This is Sweet Tart....









This is Wild Watermelon....









This is the Candy Apple.....









This is Berry Smoothie....









Last is the Raspberry Pie.....










*I hope ya'll like the quality of the photos lately. I been using my Samsung SH100 5X Camera.*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment