Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Super Mom Tag 2014

Hey everyone! I am doing a tag today which is called the Super Mom tag. This tag has been all over YouTube which is where I find all the tags that I want to do. Lets get started.....


Super Mom Tag:


1. How many children do you have? I have a daughter name Chloe and she is 1 year old.

2. Do you feel like you have it together every day? No I don't feel like this every day. I do have a bladder disease and a anxiety disorder. I manage the best I can so I can take care of my daughter. Some days are worse than others it really depends on the pain I feel from my bladder and how bad my anxiety is. I been working on getting my anxiety more under control.

3. When do you make time to shower? It's hard finding time to take a shower with a toddler who is a lil diva. I usually take it at night. I will usually get my mom to help me so I can take a shower. Usually she will give Chloe a bath so I can take a shower. 

4. Do you wear makeup every day? No I don't wear makeup every day. I only wear makeup maybe a couple of times out of the month, not a lot.... I also just throw my hair in a pony tail or a bun. 

5. Do you style your hair every day? I basically just put my hair in a pony or a bun. I been hating my hair lately because I have horrible baby hairs that I have in the front and I can't do anything with it. I seriously need a cut and color, I been thinking about getting bangs again so I can cover up my baby hairs in the front. I hardly wear my hair down anymore which is sad....

6. When do you find time to do your hair and makeup? When children are awake or asleep? I usually do it when Chloe is awake she plays with her toys or she wants to play with my makeup. She loves to play with my makeup while I put my makeup on. Like I said I hardly style my hair and I hardly put makeup on.

7. Do you work out? If so when do you find time for it? I currently do not work out. I been wanting to do Yoga I just need to get motivated to do it. Yoga is good for the body, mind and soul. I did Yoga when I was pregnant with Chloe. I also have a playlist on YouTube that has a bunch of different work out videos.

8. What is your household routine and cleaning routine? I still live with my parents so my cleaning routine is to clean my room, make the bed, take out my trash and bathroom, clean living room and kitchen if Chloe makes a mess, empty the dishwasher, and I will wash mine and Chloe dirty clothes. I been teaching Chloe to pick up after her self and throw away her dirty diapers. She been getting a lot better at it lately and she loves to do it.

9. Do you get overwhelmed with all the responsibilities of being a mom? I do get overwhelmed alot and most of that is due to being a single mom who has a health disability and also have a anxiety disorder. I feel though with every thing going on that I am managing it the best I can. I am a single mom of a toddler I still live with my parents but I do go to College which I am almost done! I don't have a job right now. My main thing is to keep my health and anxiety under control and it is not easy because I am in pain everyday and I do feel down some days but I do try my best to stay positive not only for me but for my daughter as well.

10. How often do you get alone/me time? I don't get alone time to my self often anymore. The only time I get alone time to my self is when Chloe goes with her dad. When she stays with her dad it is usually for a couple of days and I will take advantage of that time to do what I want. Mainly I just clean, watch YouTube, work on my Blog, get caught up on shows or sleep.

These are all the questions if you do this tag please leave a link so I can read it!



















Love,
CES <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment