Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Week In Pictures: June 16-22 2014

Hey everyone! Here is what I did this week in Pictures.......

Monday June 16 (Got My Baby Back):
I haven't been feeling good for the past week now ugh! Stomach pains.... 
















I found out I owe my College $228.52 I can't register or take classes till I pay them.
















I got my baby back! She been with her dad for about 4 days now since I been sick. She loves her radio.
















She will climb into anything she doesn't care!

















Watching Switch at Birth!

















Watching The Fosters!

















Tuesday June 17 (Lazy Day):
Chloe eating her breakfast. She has half a Strawberry Banana cereal bar, half of a Waffle and Blueberry nugget bites.
















She let me hold her hand while watching cartoons.

















My mom and Chloe.....

















Pretty Little Liars! Alison is back in Rosewood.... I will be doing a recap on this episode.
















New series called Chasing Life. April has Cancer.... I like watching this show because I know how it feels to know someone who had Cancer. My grandma died of Ovarian Cancer.















Wednesday June 18:
I decided to wear my hair down again and I put in a small braid on each side. I am also wearing my Breakfast Club T Shirt!















Watching Itsjudylife on YouTube!

















This little tree is growing in the yard and getting flowers on it now.

















Friday June 20:
I started my Health/Interstitial Cystitis blog back up. I actually just posted a update on there so check it out at------> dealingwithic.blogspot.com 















One of my favorite families to watch on Youtube! I mention them all the time.
















Watching Anna Sacccone What I ate Wednesday!

















7up Cake! It really does taste like 7up!

















Saturday June 21:
I found her on YouTube and she gives really good tips and ideas for people who have IC. 















Yea I am eating in bed but I don't do this often! 
















Playing a little Pac Man!
















Took this to help me sleep. I only take this when Chloe is spending the night with her dad.
















Love,
CES <3



















































No comments:

Post a Comment