Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Summer TV Watch List 2014

I haven't done a watch list in a while so I thought I would share what TV shows I am watching this summer!


Summer TV Watch List:


Monday: 
* Switch At Birth (ABC Family) 7PM
* The Fosters (ABC Family) 8PM
* Under The Dome (Channel 10) 9PM












































Tuesday:
* Pretty Little Liars (ABC Family) 7PM
* Chasing Life (ABC Family) 8PM
































Wednesday:
* Big Brother (Channel 10) 7PM?











Thursday:
* Big Brother (Channel 10) 8PM

Friday:
* Girl Meets World (Disney)



















Sunday:
* Big Brother (Channel 10) 7PM
* Food Network Star


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment