Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

What's On My Nails: Pink and Silver (1/11/2014)

Hey everyone I am finally back with a new polish post.... It's been a while since I painted my nails. I used my new nail dryer that I got for Christmas from my mom. The nail dryer is by Wet N Wild.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (Used as a base coat)
Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Lady Luck
Wet N Wild Wild Shine in Metallica


































































Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. You know What I am no nail artist and I am still learning how to paint my nails. I am a mother so I don't have a lot of time to my self and I don't have money to get them done professionally.

    ReplyDelete