Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, January 20, 2014

What Chloe Eats In A Day #1 (1/20/2014)

Hey everyone! Today I am showing you what I give my daughter for Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks and Dinner. Chloe is 10 months old now and she is starting to eat more finger foods.... She still takes bottles but I am only going to mention the purees and finger foods I give her.

Disclaimer: This is what I give my daughter to eat. I just want to give you ideas on what to feed your baby or your 10 month old. Please no bashing and judging... I am aware of what I feed my daughter. I like her to try different foods/textures/taste. I do appreciate your comments but no bashing please I am a single parent and a new mom that's still learning. I hope this gives you ideas if you need some...


Breakfast: Buttermilk pancake, Honey Nut Cheerios and Fruit & Veggie Yogurt Melts (10:30am)



















She also is drinking Apple Juice.
















Chloe loves eating pancakes so I usually make her one a couple of days out of the week. I also gave her a handful of Cheerios with some Gerber Graduates Fruit and Veggie Yogurt Melts in the Tropical blend.  Chloe is not really a big eater from this meal she mostly ate her pancake and some cheerios. I try to give her a mix of different stuff to try and eat.

Snack: Gerber Graduates Lil Crunchies Mild Cheddar Puffs and Mix Berries Yogurt Melts (1:50pm)


















Lunch: Turkey & Vegetables Ravioli with Left over Cheesy Shells (3:30pm)


















She is also drinking water in her sippy cup.

















Supper: Creamy Chicken Stew with Vegetables (6:30pm)





































Snack: Banana Cookie and Fruit & Veggie Yogurt Melts (8pm)


















Love,
CES <3





























No comments:

Post a Comment