Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year Goals for 2014

So everyone has goals that they want to achieve for the year of 2014 so here is my goals that I want to accomplish this year. Happy New Year everyone! Me and Chloe wish you the best.......


1. Donate Clothing- I have a lot of clothes that I don't wear so I really need to go through my clothes. 

2. Graduate College- I plan to get my Associate degree by end of 2014. I have 2 semesters left of College!! 

3. Change up my hair- My hair is so plain and dull. I really want to change it up and do something different to it. I am thinking about cutting my hair to my shoulders and dying my hair a lighter blond with black highlights or dying it red. I am still not sure...

4. Clean out my dressers and Organize- I mainly just throw stuff in my dressers and I never clean them out so everything is piled to the top. My goal is to finally clean it out and organize it.

5. Stay Strong Stay Positive. Do what's best for me and Chloe. Never regret anything.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment