Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Our Christmas Tree 2013

It's that time of the year where Christmas trees are going up in your house and it's time to put the ornaments on. I am going to show you what our tree looks like in my parents house and show you a few ornaments that we put on the tree.


















Picture of me when I first got my hand made stocking from my teacher in elementary school.















Chloe has her own ornament on the tree.

































A picture of my grandma who passed away.


















































I got this when I was in Choir in High School.
















My mom mini stocking that she made at work.
















Picture of my great grandma that passed away.

















We have many more ornaments on the tree but I wanted to share these with ya'll.... Merry Christmas!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment